What's new

NW Chapter.. "The lounge Suit Meet"

city461

Legend
Or best bib and tucker meet...

Firstly I must totally apologise for that gobshite , bacon faced Taggart look alike Sir Alex Ferguson gate crashing our breakfast party after the meet. I have taken steps to ensure it wont happen again.

Unanimously agreed to be on Duncans day or April 1st as its also known rarely. Same place, same pink drinks, same company etc etc etc.. By now you know what to do and you know how to do it..

It was Daryl`s suggestion as he like to dress up and probably doesnt get much chance in Landon...
So Duncan put your best shell suit in the wash ready, H that suit with the little arrows all over will be sufficient :) , de mob suits for the veterans and romper suits for the others.. Ladies, if you are to grace us then evening gowns are not necessary but above the knee will be more than welcome...
Tagging on here generally works except for Jimmy but feel free to tag anybody whom you might feel has been neglected in the past and would like to be neglected furthur.
As usual all questions of an important nature I will try to answer on here, obvious ones work it out via the search engine (hint hint hint) and lets start on the 250 pages of useless drivel that normally commences now..
Looking forward to it Gentlemen and Ladies...
RSVP Please like this then I know youve seen the tag... thanks

@Tubbyengineer @daz_app @dg109 @butlerd @red5 @craigwalsh @HAZZA1962 @Jimmydids @MrTeaTime @Miss Pepper @EmbraSewerRat @SirLugg @JustDave @pfvapes @Ment @Clifford_vapes @Rob @Greebo
@ZT and @Huggett ABOUT FECKING TIME BOYS
@franksy @tootingyoda @Pinkmonkeys @3dj
@Sir Alex Ferguson who had breakfast with us...

Last edited:
Count me in. My mum works in a charity shop so I should be able to muster up some fancy threads

Haven't decided which suit to wear yet. Wool, Linen or birthday

Haven't decided which suit to wear yet. Wool, Linen or birthday
Clown
66968-Plus-Size-Clown-Costume-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom