What's new

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

Perhaps we should start with a large "Wigan Kebab"...:grin2:
b_day_039.jpg

[emoji7]

I should be there for about 5.30 as the train times are wank....

And it will literally be me with my mod and dripper [emoji17] I've not had the time to bring a great deal with me as I didn't get in from work til 8pm last night from a 4am start and ive been in today since 4am as well [emoji17]

The weather outlook is looking good here today, clear skies but will be a chilli 6 deg.... You might need a light jacket over your POTV T shirts apart from that polar bear @Tubbyengineer who will be in his usual winter wear of potv t shirt and speedo`s

Urgent... URGENT... M onumental fuck up !!!! Because of all the effort getting that chunt @3dj organised for this meet I have just realised I am down to my last 40ml odd of Bunkr Strudel... If anybody has a bottle pls bring it along as I am totally fucked without it..
@ZT do you deliver on Sundays?

Official meeting time start is 2pm.. BUT there will be a few there earlier due to trains etc so from about 1pm there will be about 4-5 people in the Dancer partaking in light refreshments prior to the carnage

Once again I am riding the Virgin, all the way to Wilmslow, riding hard [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom