What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

Am I likely to be molested, puked on and/or kidnapped? [emoji848]
No but I will offer a few pointers to help you out..
1. The TV remote in the spare room needs new batteries so take a pair of AAA`s with you.
2. They dont rise till late so breakfast is self service. Coffee ,cups and kettle on the welsh dresser..
3. If you plan to make a quick exit in the morning before mr and mrs @3dj start their daily war the spare back door keys are on a cork board hung up other wise wear a United Nations uniform for safety
4. PM for the wifi password as Duncan hasnt got a clue
5. Dont mention the "Decking"
6. You cant vape in the lounge
7. "sarcasm" is the native language on Fortyacre Drive.
8. God Bless You

No but I will offer a few pointers to help you out..
1. The TV remote in the spare room needs new batteries so take a pair of AAA`s with you.
2. They dont rise till late so breakfast is self service. Coffee ,cups and kettle on the welsh dresser..
3. If you plan to make a quick exit in the morning before mr and mrs @3dj start their daily war the spare back door keys are on a cork board hung up other wise wear a United Nations uniform for safety
4. PM for the wifi password as Duncan hasnt got a clue
5. Dont mention the "Decking"
6. You cant vape in the lounge
7. "sarcasm" is the native language on Fortyacre Drive.
8. God Bless You

I've just wee'd [emoji23]

I got the original tag, I'm just an ignorant fecker [emoji16] I'm hoping that I can finally make one of these meets as long as it doesn't clash with my works Xmas do. Which it shouldn't as its been left to me to organize, again.

Cheers, I was in the Dancer yesterday with Duncan @3dj... It was mentioned we didnt eat any pies on our last visit and they had stocked up hoping for your attendance... I blamed it on London.. @butlerd , said he was gluten intolerant and insisted on going for a curry instead....

Not just any curry. :pie:

More than welcome Sah... It will be great to see you again.. @smut suggested that I bring the Rig Pig along for you to have a play with now your into mechs...
If you get the early train an Italian breakfast welcomes you before the onslaught into the fermented water.. @butlerd tried one and it gave him the stamina to be one of the last on parade...

Not just any Italian breakfast.

You don't see it then ?

I'm behaving myself this week, so unfortunately my friend I am unable to confirm that in that particular photograph he does indeed bear an uncanny resemblance to said actor.

But yes. I mostly agree. [emoji6]

I'm behaving myself this week, so unfortunately my friend I am unable to confirm that in that particular photograph he does indeed bear an uncanny resemblance to said actor.

But yes. I mostly agree. [emoji6]

Must be a trick of the light.

Back
Top Bottom