What's new

"Mancs On Tour" some guidelines....

I will happily take a turn looking after Dunc, he's like that really cool uncle your mum never talks about but is the life and soul of family get togethers. I cant wait [emoji2]
Or as Peter Kay Calls him, Uncle Nobhead !!! :2thumbsup:

@city461 you could always take dunc for a trip to the vets and have him microchipped in case we lose him. ('Just kidding @3dj)... a trolley on stand by to get him back to the hotel might also be considered and a traffic cone for a bed time comforter.

@city461 you could always take dunc for a trip to the vets and have him microchipped in case we lose him. ('Just kidding @3dj)... a trolley on stand by to get him back to the hotel might also be considered.
He wont go near the vets again.. last time he went we got him neutered..

@3dj will be fine. I'll take my supervision duties very seriously.

Oh by the way, @city461, need a kitchen assistant? Happy to offer my rudimentary skills...

I think I'm offended but I'm not sure, it's been awhile [emoji16]

@3dj will be fine. I'll take my supervision duties very seriously.

Oh by the way, @city461, need a kitchen assistant? Happy to offer my rudimentary skills...
Gratefully accepted Darren. Daryl has offered to assist as well but I will do much of the prep at home....
BTW do you have one of these? Mini one? or @Tubbyengineer probably has..dont want to be taking an industrial one down there and it seems they dont strip paint or make creme brulee down there according to Daryl
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom