What's new

Manchester Vapers!

I thought you were at VF with your name on a tshirt? Must have mistaken the name. If I had heard a scouse accent I would have had a tight grip on my valuables, defended the grannies visiting VF and made sure the hub cap police were extra vigilant....

But also, if you were at VF with the apes dining at the top table (in the corner on the left) then I could be excused for making a mistake cos Blackhack isn't the quietest and he was all I could hear from that direction

I was on that "top table" and Eddie certainly made his presence felt. Plus he bought the whiskey!

But also, if you were at VF with the apes dining at the top table (in the corner on the left) then I could be excused for making a mistake cos @Blackhack isn't the quietest and he was all I could hear from that direction
I was that man in the T shirt and those are the sort of Shite Jokes I was referring to!!! :D

I was that man in the T shirt and those are the sort of Shite Jokes I was referring to!!! :D

Scouse news...

images

Scouse mouse...

images

Scouse office chair...

images

FIRST COMBINED MONKEY AND SCOUSER FLIGHT TO THE MOON
The monkey enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Monkey". It opens it and reads the letter. It contained very precise and complicated instructions on how to fly the rocket. The Scouser enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Scouser". He opens and reads the letter. It said "Feed the monkey"​

You mean these kind of Shite Jokes?...:D

Last edited:
Hi fellow vapers. What's happening about Manchester. Wouldn't mind going myself only live south manchester

We need a date and time chaps, any suggestions? And there's a vape shop on that street pixelhazard DR Hermans, got the usual stuff, I'm not in town much to know of others but there was a guy with a small stall in the Arndale Market, wouldn't buy anything off him myself, depends what you are afte rthoug

HELP!!!! There's nobody here and someone's turned out the fucking lights!!!! Sorry chaps, but is anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom