What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manchester Vapers!

So, some as yet unnamed pub on Church street, what day/date would people like to suggest?

Ahh, the street Dr Hermans is on, now selling vape gear as well as things for other things, very useful back in the day and useful now if I need vapy stuff. Ok, so muppets, day/date? I'm getting the feeling I'm the only one pushing this but if there's beer I don't mind drinking alone and talking to myself, suggest a night and let's get this sorted.

Ahh, the street Dr Hermans is on, now selling vape gear as well as things for other things, very useful back in the day and useful now if I need vapy stuff. Ok, so muppets, day/date? I'm getting the feeling I'm the only one pushing this but if there's beer I don't mind drinking alone and talking to myself, suggest a night and let's get this sorted.

i'll pop into manchester 0n sunday and go to the pub and make sure you can still vape....oh, and theres a certain "stig" that drinks in there too ;)

And HAZZA1962, I thought u were Scottish and in Scotland? I dunno, u come down here, taking up our vaping space on the forum, foreigners, I love em but the scots can go boil a haggis or whatever it is they do with their Sheeps stomachs...

And HAZZA1962, I thought u were Scottish and in Scotland? I dunno, u come down here, taking up our vaping space on the forum, foreigners, I love em but the scots can go boil a haggis or whatever it is they do with their Sheeps stomachs...

I don't know what made you think that !!! You obviously haven't seen the Scouse jokes Teatime has bullied me with for the last two years! !!:D

Back
Top Bottom