Premier Ecigs
Last Manc Meet.

Dahut should enjoy it.

Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.37.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.25.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.46.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.56.png

Vape Green
Still makes me chuckle when I think of the one when we were sat outside the Lloyds pub and @3dj was crawling up the steps to go inside to get a round and nearly got us thrown out cos he was pulling the plants out of their pots
Wasn't me.
@HAZZA1962 set me up. The cunt.

E-liquids.com
Right as far as i'm aware it's my weekend off work so i'm good with work wise, NOW THE HORROR BEGINS = telling my missus i'm going out lol xD
think one of U should pop round to tell her hahahaha @daz_app maybe? :D

AcmeFog
Just bumping this. I need to know who's coming so I can sort accommodation out for those who are staying over. @red5 and @tootingyoda have first dibs on the beds at mine. @Mawsley is welcome to the sleep in the wife's "she shed" It's got carpets and everything. I sometimes sleep in it myself when she has locked me out.

Smoore
Just bumping this. I need to know who's coming so I can sort accommodation out for those who are staying over. @red5 and @tootingyoda have first dibs on the beds at mine. @Mawsley is welcome to the sleep in the wife's "she shed" It's got carpets and everything. I sometimes sleep in it myself when she has locked me out.
Cheers Dunc, dibs it is please [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom