What's new

Manc Meet Sept date to be announced

Fuck. The thing is on silent. Sorry bud.
And please do not try and tempt me with The Dancer or Oak. As much as I could just handle that today, (especially after my nightmare at Morrisons doing a full shop on my own) I've got to stay here with her. I'm so glad she's out of hospital, but, I've never ran about the house as much in all my life. And I've been sober for 3 days.
8 bottles of JD and some bog rolls is not a full shop

Fuck. The thing is on silent. Sorry bud.
And please do not try and tempt me with The Dancer or Oak. As much as I could just handle that today, (especially after my nightmare at Morrisons doing a full shop on my own) I've got to stay here with her. I'm so glad she's out of hospital, but, I've never ran about the house as much in all my life. And I've been sober for 3 days.

8 bottles of JD and some bog rolls is not a full shop

You 2 absolutely crack me up

On a side note, it's fantastic to hear that Mrs 3dj is on the mend

You 2 absolutely crack me up

On a side note, it's fantastic to hear that Mrs 3dj is on the mend
Well then Mr chopper. Pull your fuckin finger out and get to the next meet. I'll Throw £1 in towards your train fair. :D
And cheers for mentioning the wife.

I might try to make the meet. I'll probably have to drive though as a round trip from Rochdale to didsbury in a cab will be ridiculous and I don't have a clue how to use a tram... I could end up anywhere!

I might try to make the meet. I'll probably have to drive though as a round trip from Rochdale to didsbury in a cab will be ridiculous and I don't have a clue how to use a tram... I could end up anywhere!
Rochdale isn't far from Manchester, so get your arse down. I used to live there years ago. Norden to be precise, when I was with my first wife bitch. Many years ago.

Will do my best to get there but to quote Mr Wilde 'Work is the curse of the drinking class'

Well then Mr chopper. Pull your fuckin finger out and get to the next meet. I'll Throw £1 in towards your train fair. :D

November meet I'm there......got 3 weeks in Cuba to save up for with 2 little 'darlings' in 9 weeks.....it's taken me 12 months just to pay the hollibob off

would have been a tenner if you hadn't mentioned her

Back
Top Bottom