What's new

Manc Meet Sept date to be announced

city461

Legend
Maybe a bit premature but just posting this to add new potential members of the Manc meet who have expressed an interest in attending.
If anybody knows anybody thats not on the list pls list below and I will add...
Any input into the next meet date and place would be welcome, again list below..
Theres a new guy with a city badge on here and ive forgotton his name..Help pls..
Any questions pls PM myself or @Jimmydids
Any questions on Alcohol, Haircuts or Marriage Guidance PM @3dj but not in pub opening times.

@city461 The shy one
@MrTeaTime The maybe one
@3dj The as a newt one
@JustDave The quiet one
@daz_app The gentle one
@Jimmydids The serious one
@bozzer89
@Tubbyengineer The Technical one
@pixelhazard "Kawolski"
@HAZZA1962 The tagged one
@seej The dry Hit kid one
@Mark
@karmasupra
@paulcon
@3dj
@Dripworx about time you turned up chunt one
@Mawsley
@Gonloopy
@razz1979
@craigwalsh The silent one
@dannyjayjay
@dylanjcain
@Huggett The absent one
@franksy
@dingle13
@JaeJay
@tim_b
@challoner89
@ZT We come to your, you can come to ours one
@butlerd The maybe one
@jakeplaydirty
@chopper
@Clifford_vapes
@red5
@ayjax1980

Last edited:
What actually goes on at the meets... Besides drinking beer that is?

Not just beer, lots of beer...or JD in Duncans case. We also try to get some element of food inside us.
Its just a social gathering. We get to try other peoples gear and juice, general vape chat. We have a charity raffle where every person at the meet will leave with something new..
Technical advice provided by @Tubbyengineer should you need it , Comedy element provided by myself , Shawn @MrTeaTime and @HAZZA1962 if he turns up. After the 5-6th large JD+ Mixer, CoCo the clown turns up as well and provides us with either flooding the toilets, uprooting plants,wall climbing or chair balancing.
If you want to join us youre more than welcome, transfer from the station can be provided as well or car sharing (from as far afield as Nottingham @JustDave or hopefully North Lawndon @butlerd )
If you want to be on the mailing list just let me know.. We dont bite but its normal procedure to watch your limbs when food is about and the @Tubbyengineer is a touch hungry. He was not on Tenko as an extra by the way.

MrTeaTime gets all oiled up with ejuice and fights other guests to the death for bottles of dripworx [emoji12] [emoji12]
He would have little chance if Steve @Tubbyengineer wanted the juice... The size of the man... Ive seen Sumo wrestlers run away in fear :D:D:D He does get the last meatball I assure you

Get your fucking arse in gear and come and find out. :D
And believe it or not, we talk about vaping and get drunk. Well I do anyway. I love the meets. Fuckin good laugh,

November meet I'm there....can't do sept or October as I'll either be saving cash for hollibobs, or actually on hollibobs

Get your fucking arse in gear and come and find out. :D
And believe it or not, we talk about vaping and get drunk. Well I do anyway. I love the meets. Fuckin good laugh,
Got time to fuck about on here but not answer your phone chunt

Let me know the date guys im off at weekends. My wife has a close friend that stays in manc so would be a good weekend away!

Got time to fuck about on here but not answer your phone chunt
Fuck. The thing is on silent. Sorry bud.
And please do not try and tempt me with The Dancer or Oak. As much as I could just handle that today, (especially after my nightmare at Morrisons doing a full shop on my own) I've got to stay here with her. I'm so glad she's out of hospital, but, I've never ran about the house as much in all my life. And I've been sober for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom