What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

LOL @city461 I actually gave them to my Mrs for her dinner the other day as she don't like beans ( yeah I know ) but I think the boy version is

110754011_0_640x640.jpg
Please stick to Pepa Pig... Otherwise he will call me Gordon all day and you will be called Percy. I think the fat controller is obvious..

Presuming you are unaware of how close a friendship I have with Duncan Decking... Only with a friendship of real quality and depth are you able to take the proverbial out of each other without any offence being taken..

Fully aware of this old bean, it is the British way. I was just pointing out to those who have not had the pleasure of meeting him that he is a fine fellow.

Presuming you are unaware of how close a friendship I have with Duncan Decking... Only with a friendship of real quality and depth are you able to take the proverbial out of each other without any offence being taken..
Fuck Me !!! We must be really close then !!! :2thumbsup:

Fuck Me !!! We must be really close then !!! :2thumbsup:
Always loved you H and thats strange for a Manc and a b̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶p̶p̶e̶r̶ Liverpuddlian......You going down to Butlelled shin dig? (BTW he called Butlelled now not @butlerd as that is how the Thai girl pronounced it at the last meet )
PS Good luck in the last game.. seems we two are heading to Champions league and the Gooners to that other thing.. Fingers Crossed

Fuck me... could not work out how to strike through a word then...

As you know, I don't get my next month's rota till about four days before the current one finishes !!! If i'm off i'll make every effort, if i'm on I don't think i'll be able to get it covered, as i'm going away the week after !!!

As you know, I don't get my next month's rota till about four days before the current one finishes !!! If i'm off i'll make every effort, if i'm on I don't think i'll be able to get it covered, as i'm going away the week after !!!
Try your best buddy, would be nice to see you there...@butlerd u might want to put the family silver at yer dads..

Back
Top Bottom