What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

If anyone needs me to pick up some booze for them I can do this on Friday and we can settle on the day. If not there is an Asda 5minutes walk from where I live.

If anyone needs me to pick up some booze for them I can do this on Friday and we can settle on the day. If not there is an Asda 5minutes walk from where I live.
Mine is being delivered between 1-5 tomorrow... It may be pink in colour... appreciate it putting in the fridge.... well at least 6 cans.. Thanks..

Im all good thanks for the offer Daz mate, is there anything that WE can do to make life easier for you?

I don't know if you're pulling my pisser or not but i shall bring 3 bottles of the finest concentrated pomegranate juice i can find[emoji6]
fresh ones.... thats the only thing left he has on my to do list buddy.. no piss taking..

Ok Jerry mate i gotta pop into town tomoz anyway so I'll grab them then, what time do you boys get to Hatfield staition?
not sure buddy... we arrive Euston about 9am ish then gota fuck about to get to Atfield... hoping wont be too long.

not sure buddy... we arrive Euston about 9am ish then gota fuck about to get to Atfield... hoping wont be too long.
Bout 50 mins from Euston, im going from Marylebone about 9 so i will meet you at Atfield station bout 10ish then.
3 pomegranates and one large house brick [emoji6] does Dunc prefer a certain type? I have a couple breeze blocs floating around [emoji23]

Bout 50 mins from Euston, im going from Marylebone about 9 so i will meet you at Atfield station bout 10ish then.
3 pomegranates and one large house brick [emoji6] does Dunc prefer a certain type? I have a couple breeze blocs floating around [emoji23]
Housebrick will be in situ from Wilmslow station.. Catch you at Atfield... You will probably hear me before you see me..

Back
Top Bottom