What's new

Manc Meet October 1st... Tysons Revenge

Enjoy the manc meet Darrell. You are a brave man coming all that way to visit us. :D I for one will not be attending. I've got loads of shit to sort out.
And don't get pissed. :D
Wot you talking about Willis ?!!! :hmm:

Enjoy the manc meet Darrell. You are a brave man coming all that way to visit us. :D I for one will not be attending. I've got loads of shit to sort out.
And don't get pissed. :D
CHUNT

I wasn't aware that he'd got a new job in Waste Management !!! :hmm:
Well under the thumb....Needs to grow a set...
Well thats the prize for "most ridiculous haircut" going to red5... but on the other hand the staff are overly excited by his absence and will be rewarding us with free pies and drinks...

Bad news, my lad is moving into his new student house on the 1st of October and will need help. When I say bad news I mean bad news for the wife cos I'm going to Manchester to get tiddly poo and vape up a storm. :beerchug
Will be great to see you again Darryl... If you need any help with your trip let me know in a PM.
If you are a JD fan I will bring you a bottle or 3 back from here.. I get them trade price €6.20 (£5.37) a Litre bottle if your interested.. or any spirit you want... @HAZZA1962 you want anything?

Will be great to see you again Darryl... If you need any help with your trip let me know in a PM.
If you are a JD fan I will bring you a bottle or 3 back from here.. I get them trade price €6.20 (£5.37) a Litre bottle if your interested.. or any spirit you want... @HAZZA1962 you want anything?
Cheers Mate but they don't have Aussie Whites in Duty Free, Which is why I always take a Litre and a half bottle with me on holiday !!!

Cheers Mate but they don't have Aussie Whites in Duty Free, Which is why I always take a Litre and a half bottle with me on holiday !!!
ummm not talking about duty free... shed loads of aussie wines in the distributors.. white or red?

Back
Top Bottom