What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc Meet October 1st... Tysons Revenge

Not going to be able to do this one as my babysitter is on holiday!

Gutting but there will be others :)
Here's a limited edition for you Angel !!!
SOA-Miss pepper.png

The old Dancer has confirmed the venue booking for the 1st and we have the balcony at the back again... 2pm start giving people who travel a chance to get home before curfew. Thanks to @HAZZA1962 for graphics on the t shirts I know hes done a few now for most apes... Thanks Mark, Star man..
Food will be off the menu again , have asked all pies be in plentiful stock @Tubbyengineer you have no need to worry..

The old Dancer has confirmed the venue booking for the 1st and we have the balcony at the back again... 2pm start giving people who travel a chance to get home before curfew. Thanks to @HAZZA1962 for graphics on the t shirts I know hes done a few now for most apes... Thanks Mark, Star man..
Food will be off the menu again , have asked all pies be in plentiful stock @Tubbyengineer you have no need to worry..
Only my Mother calls me Mark !!! and usually when she's got a Cob on !!! It's H to my Friends and Family !!!

I got my T already and am looking forward to the meet. Thanks @HAZZA1962

@daz_app suggested we did the raflle last time towards @Rob charity... Well we didnt have one and carried it over to this meet.
Even though the raffle will have ended we can still donate monies to said cause so its going to be a double raffle collection this time so im asking apes to dig deep and bring something extra to the raffle.. I know many will have contributed to the cause already but we all know www.macmillan.org.uk do sterling work and every penny helps the cause.
So double prizes and double the entry fee is not outside the realms of possibility for the North west meet... PLUS there will be some surprises in store to raise extra funds...
Also as last time pls encourage non POTV members to pop along like last time.. The more attendees the more we can raise and break our meet record... Cheers Apes and any other fund raising ideas are more than welcome which cant be said for @3dj hairstyle.

Bad news, my lad is moving into his new student house on the 1st of October and will need help. When I say bad news I mean bad news for the wife cos I'm going to Manchester to get tiddly poo and vape up a storm. :beerchug

Bad news, my lad is moving into his new student house on the 1st of October and will need help. When I say bad news I mean bad news for the wife cos I'm going to Manchester to get tiddly poo and vape up a storm. :beerchug
Enjoy the manc meet Darrell. You are a brave man coming all that way to visit us. :D I for one will not be attending. I've got loads of shit to sort out.
And don't get pissed. :D

Enjoy the manc meet Darrell. You are a brave man coming all that way to visit us. :D I for one will not be attending. I've got loads of shit to sort out.
And don't get pissed. :D
Bummer. I was hoping for a JD drinking buddy. [emoji22]

Back
Top Bottom