POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Manc Meet "Back to our Roots" meet 12th Aug.

Discussion in 'North West' started by city461, Jul 19, 2017.

1. craigwalsh

craigwalsh Postman

Saw this and thought of my favorite chunters... ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1502641900.300068.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Electronic Cigarette Company
  3. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

We do a nice line in big lumps of lead if thats more to your liking...:lol1:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

We're happy to do side trips to various places, it's just we have found a pleasant easygoing place with everything near by - The "Manc Meet" name is tradition (We had our first one there) not a description, We've also been the "Decking Meet" and the "'Atfield meet" as well as the "Random pub in Stockport 'cause we got kicked out of the last one meet"...
    If we find a suitable Manchester city centre venue we'll have a meet there too...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Komodo Vape
  6. red5

red5 Achiever

I vote we drop the "manc" just call it the "NW meet " and stay in wilmslow... side excursions to other venues are always welcome if someone is willing to organise them. I don't think anyone has properly thanked @city461 for all the hard work he does behind the scenes getting us the green light to invade the old dancer every month and (rougly) organise the rest of us and let's not forget our recent host @butlerd, @butfest was awesome I enjoyed it way more than vapefest.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thank Thank x 1
  7. butlerd

butlerd Achiever

Thanks again Antony, we enjoyed it to.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ment

Ment Legend

It would be nice if you made it a monthly event, but you probably couldn't afford to replace all those garden ornaments.

The next time the wife leaves the country I'm going to have a Mentfest.

• Like Like x 4
  9. butlerd

butlerd Achiever

Mentfest sounds great

• Like Like x 1
  10. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

Mentfest is go!

• Like Like x 1
  11. city461

city461 Legend

Bentfest sounds better.

12. city461

city461 Legend

That is totally true Anthony. We have built up a solid bond between the hard core NW chapter members and @butlerd is now firmly rooted in our hearts even he is a saufener. @Ment has passed the initial trial period and once he has passed the full medical I think he should be given full membership.
    Perhaps they should do a joint venture down sauf so we don't have to endure that walk at Atfield station twice. Maybe called Mentalbutfest and hopefully they can knock up some food so we don't have to bring our own down and cook it on site. Also might be an idea to give poor Anthony a bit of relief from washing up.
    Next year is a must again, will give you time to find a more robust type of garden ornament.
    Hoping you can make 23rd sept Daryl and drag @Ment with you. It's about time he tried a proper pie and pint and got change out of a fiver.
    Jesting aside your more than welcome Gents as always.

• Like Like x 1