What's new

Manc meet 23rd April

Right given that we need to talk numbers, I will be coming up from Sunny Stoke. If anyone wants a lift from either here or somewhere not too far from the M6, give me a PM

Face, Bothered ?!!! I Brightened an otherwise Morose evening of Mancunian Misery!!!:2thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am a definite maybe for this one.

Not working, but just before payday may be a bit dodgy. Will need to check trains too.

You can bring me that vape stand you won at VF and never wanted but kept just to wind me up....

The Manchester mini meet went well
Although Mrs @3dj got a bit worse for wear.
She's not in shot by the way.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1458486200.033170.jpg

The Manchester mini meet went well
Although Mrs @3dj got a bit worse for wear.
She's not in shot by the way.
View attachment 83121

I thought his other half was very pleasant, not the ogre she was made out to be. I think she does very well putting up with the drunken fool she married. Well done Mrs 3dj, he deserves everything he gets [emoji109]

I thought his other half was very pleasant, not the ogre she was made out to be. I think she does very well putting up with the drunken fool she married. Well done Mrs 3dj, he deserves everything he gets [emoji109]
You left before the carnage... Mrs @3dj banjaxed in the restaurant... taxi home alone...
I sympathise with Duncan, left him alone in the pub to contemplate life....and have another couple..
Think the decking looking dodgy at the moment.. need a committee opinion here...

You left before the carnage... Mrs @3dj banjaxed in the restaurant... taxi home alone...
I sympathise with Duncan, left him alone in the pub to contemplate life....and have another couple..
Think the decking looking dodgy at the moment.. need a committee opinion here...
what if I kill her and bury her under the decking?
Will that help?

Back
Top Bottom