What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc meet 23rd April

Well
Sounds like a plan then? I have been granted a Pass for Vapefest, so all things being equal, I intend to make an appearance. So a follow up would be great fun!! :2thumbsup:
Well we are all likely to be at vapefest in varying degrees af sobriety, so I would imagine that we'll all sit around a table / hay bale / vendors tent and arrange a suitable time and place...

@OccultScientist or @junglist - will there be a POTV Tent this year? last years was a great success.

I'd love to come up to one of these, seem like you all have a great laugh, but it's just a bit too far to travel really. Guess I'll have to make do with VapeFest.

I'd love to come up to one of these, seem like you all have a great laugh, but it's just a bit too far to travel really. Guess I'll have to make do with VapeFest.
Chip in some fuel and jump in with me if you like ;) I do bite tho [emoji16]

Thanks for a great evening gents. Shame I had to depart so early, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't feel so chipper this morning.

I will be joining you again soon.
It was good to see a moderator at the meet. I always had visions of moderators looking like Adolf Hitler or Blakey from "on the buses" for some reason.
But @JustDave didn't fit the bill. He was in fact a nice man. :D

Back
Top Bottom