What's new

Manc meet 23rd April

@Rob are you anywhere near Manchester cos you are welcome to come and enjoy the madness at the next meet

@JustDave no bother serious which were glad about but was up all night with him with really bad stomach cramps so wanted to get it checked out just incase.it was summat serious...
Gutted I missed the meet guys :-(

Matey, I'd LOVE to........ sadly, I'm in East Anglia most of the time. But you never know, I might be able to arrange something in the near future.:D
Thanks again to ALL of you.:2thumbsup:

A plan is forming for the next one as I type.....watch this space for the story about Wally, Dennis and Jim....

A plan is forming for the next one as I type.....watch this space for the story about Wally, Dennis and Jim....

It will make sense, I have photos to help everyone understand, we used it to try and explain it all to @3dj, not sure it worked but he's a few brain cells short of being an amoeba so I'm sure you will all be fine

And I'd like to say cheers chaps, another good meet, big thanks to those who drive to get here every time [emoji106]

Was good to see @JustDave who travelled many many miles to have a beer and a chat...
2nd that Steve... The true gent traveled from Nottingham all the way to manchester for the meet... Absolute pleasure to meet you and really hope you make it again.. Star man Dave...Next time bring that chunt @Huggett with you and your both staying over for the night as our guests... We all appreciate the commitment you put in today buddy...( and your squonker )

And I'd like to say cheers chaps, another good meet, big thanks to those who drive to get here every time [emoji106]
Yep agree.. nice to vape in a pub without complaints for a change... Ive just got back home after putting @3dj on a train to Llandudno.... God help wales

Back
Top Bottom