What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc meet 23rd April

I'll be there and I'll stay sober this time [emoji43]

And pigs will fly.
If your sober it's not worth the rest of us going. I have already organised a small potting shed to be erected next to our table for your horticultural escapades.

Anyway. It was a good turnout this time. I really enjoyed. And thanks to @Jimmydids and his flat cap for organising another meet. Top man.
But. We need more ladies to come to the meets. I'm sick of looking at hairy arsed blokes all night. Come on girls, sort your heads out and get your nice bottoms down to the next meet.
We had one girl this time, and a very nice girl she was. but we need more. :D

Anyway. It was a good turnout this time. I really enjoyed. And thanks to @Jimmydids and his flat cap for organising another meet. Top man.
But. We need more ladies to come to the meets. I'm sick of looking at hairy arsed blokes all night. Come on girls, sort your heads out and get your nice bottoms down to the next meet.
We had one girl this time, and a very nice girl she was. but we need more. :D
Im sure they will flock down now with that elegant invitation.

Im sure they will flock down now with that elegant invitation.
Yeah, Come on down and give us a look at your Arses!!! Mwuahahah!!! @3dj , I take it you didn't hear me singing the Spiderman theme while you were clinging to the wall on your way up the steps!!!:hmm:
( @Gonloopy this means you)!!!:2thumbsup:

Yeah, Come on down and give us a look at your Arses!!! Mwuahahah!!! @3dj , I take it you didn't hear me singing the Spiderman theme while you were clinging to the wall on your way up the steps!!!:hmm:
( @Gonloopy this means you)!!!:2thumbsup:
I didn't hear it. Did I look the part though? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom