What's new

Manc Meet 12th Mar 16

Ok nice one :-) any objections to the mrs coming ?? Haha bit of a loud mouth she is haha

My Mrs is not really happy about it thou cuz we were supposed to be on 2 birthday partys for kids cuz she's 'step mother' think u call it that way and second one is 1st birthday of our best friends doughter so bit messed up with the timing there...
One is at 12 in play house so she's going w with our lil one and second one is at god knows what time ^^ so I've said that I had this meet planned before anyone else and got into argue with her thou but life is tuff ^^

let us know if she is definately coming as we will have to cancel the strippers
She definitely coming hahaha well just pay her to be the stripper hahaha

So stock I'm bringing are 3mg. And maybe a couple of 6mg and the 12mg which I have I have been pmd about !! :-)

Seems a couple of trains are arriving at piccadilly at 15:20 so if your new or old to the group welcome to join us around this time, we will pass a few pubs on the very short walk to the tram so will be difficult not to stop at one with @3dj in the group..
Mention on here if you want to meet at Piccadilly Station and I will give you a phone number..
@HAZZA1962 you turning out this time? looks like teatime is a no show again..

Seems a couple of trains are arriving at piccadilly at 15:20 so if your new or old to the group welcome to join us around this time, we will pass a few pubs on the very short walk to the tram so will be difficult not to stop at one with @3dj in the group..
Mention on here if you want to meet at Piccadilly Station and I will give you a phone number..
@HAZZA1962 you turning out this time? looks like teatime is a no show again..
I'm in work till 5pm Saturday and I'm in at 8am Sunday mate so I don't think I'll be coming!!! TT has only ever turned up to one vapemeet I've been to so there's no surprise there!!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom