What's new

Manc Meet 12th Mar 16

Just to let you guys know that I will be bringing some stock for you to test and also 30ml bottles for if anybody would like to purchase :-)
Great news James, Not that you are coming, just your juice will be there... To all attending get on his PapPeman, its outstanding.. @3dj will be right up your street this..Remember the last juice I told you to try? You will be the same with this..

Great news James, Not that you are coming, just your juice will be there... To all attending get on his PapPeman, its outstanding.. @3dj will be right up your street this..Remember the last juice I told you to try? You will be the same with this..
Hahaha give me the address and I'll just post the juice to the pub instead of me coming hahaha :-)

Sounds like a good plan to me I'll make some adjustments then and will let you know 2moro as my missus is just gone to work I'll wash one of the ss crius v3 for a raffle if there's any ;)

Good man! Pm me your address matey

@Jimmydids Raffle is on??? need to bump this post a bit and get message out to the "maybe" attendants....
Bring your VCP pls Jimmy, Cant decide between VCP and VCM
@seej do you live in same vicinity as @pixelhazard as I think he mentioned he needs a lift back or cant make it..OR send him a link to a car jacking site...
@Tubbyengineer you want Lanc cheese and onion or meat pie? Yes I will bring you..
@3dj , you want to travel from this end together? After last time with your best friend Glenmorangie I presume your not driving..
Everybody else pop into Ladbrokes to place a bet on whether @MrTeaTime will show, odds have lengthend to 7/2 as there are still a few flakes of snow on his front path
Only 6 days off now Apes... Safe Vaping..
Dead right I'm not driving. We'll travel together mate.

Back
Top Bottom