What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc meet 06th Feb

You can fuck right off with your seagull following twat
Fuck that!!! To think I was actually considering making an appearance!!! That's just made my mind up, I don't mind the Genius that was George Best but I can't handle looking at Jaque Chan all night!!!

Fuck that!!! To think I was actually considering making an appearance!!! That's just made my mind up, I don't mind the Genius that was George Best but I can't handle looking at Jaque Chan all night!!!
Pub in didsbury buddy...about 3 mile away... Vape to your hearts content, proper pub atmosphere not some ponced up wine bar run by college wilmot brown whos taken a fancy to the scum because hes a little bit north of watford now. and chelsea are real shite..

I thought you said you were going to be 'working' that night...

And ffs chaps, it's INSIDE, no fucking freezing like the last 2meets, just ignore the walls (and parts of the ceiling) for a few hours

You get moaning n whining pussies complaining about a bit of paint on a bit of canvas

Back
Top Bottom