POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Manc meet 06th Feb

Discussion in 'North West' started by Jimmydids, Jan 9, 2016.

1. city461

city461 Legend

march, lloyds in chorlton

2. Pure Eliquids
  3. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

There will be a new thread for the next meet. However I can confirm that unless winds were gale force and the rain Horizontal then the umbrellas & heaters at Lloyds were well up to the task, the seats were padded and the tables a generous size. I fear that without paying some fairly sizable sums for a function room that we will most likely end up outside at any venue - so much better to have one with good brollies and effective heaters...

• Like Like x 1
  4. pixelhazard

pixelhazard Achiever

I think I've missed something here. .. has the meet been or is it going to be?

5. IVG
  6. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

Hey @pixelhazard! Good holiday matey? We had a meet up in Manchester last weekend as planned. Lots of laughs happened. We are planning the next for the 12th March. At the same venue (I think). There will be a new thread popping up once we have stopped talking about decking.

7. pixelhazard

pixelhazard Achiever

aight, I'm going to Poland 2moro and then England on Thursday morning so I'll be more into it then :) thanks for making things straight :)

8. 3dj

3dj Legend

What the fuck is a gazebo. Is it some sort of antelope with big horns and stuff that lives in Africa? Lol.