POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Manc meet 06th Feb

Discussion in 'North West' started by Jimmydids, Jan 9, 2016.

1. seej

seej Achiever

I echo this, I always bring my building gear with me and happy to build for someone that needs or wants pointing in the right direction

2. Pure Eliquids
  3. city461

city461 Legend

This outside shit is not so comfortable. Mentioned this before but I can arrange a pub in the city centre with separate bar and function room. Inside. Options are thus.
    If say we get 10+ people then a £5 each pays the Doris behind the bar and expenses. It is inside.
    Second is about £10-12 a head where I can negotiate a small buffet included. Cheaper than pizza shut at the city centre meet.but we need the numbers or it can't be justified.
    Or we just go full steam on a certain decking which might off been mentioned once. Chip in for the drinks and food ( I will do that). Benefits are @3dj doesn't have far to go home for a bollocking ...... Discuss

• Like Like x 2
  4. seej

seej Achiever

Happy with any of them @city461 didn't know @3dj had decking!

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Komodo Vape
  6. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

I'm happy with any suggestions really. As the weather improves the idea of taking advantage of @3dj's decking and @city461's food is incredibly tempting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HAZZA1962

HAZZA1962 Legend

I told the bloke in B&Q the other day that I wanted Decking and he punched me in the Face!!!:dance::hmm:

• Like Like x 3
  8. 3dj

3dj Legend

The decking meet will happen. (did I mention decking :D) We have to wait till the weather gets warm though. I will provide drinks and food, and @city461 will be doing the cooking. All are welcome

• Like Like x 3
  9. craigwalsh

craigwalsh Postman

I only have one very important question, do you have a gazebo? No gazebo, no deal (although I may settle for a tire swing in a tree)

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Jimmydids

Jimmydids Achiever

Numbers are the problem at the moment, I wouldn't be convinced we would get 10+. It would be great but if 5 turned up we would be covering for the missing? The problem is the timing, with another few meets done we could probably do it but by that time the weather will have taken a turn for the better and outside wouldn't be so bad. Was waiting a few days before posting about the 12th to see what the opinion was, guess it's still up for debate?

11. city461

city461 Legend

We can keep the date as the 12th... and lloyds same table, unless another venue pops up, but date we can fix

12. JustDave

JustDave Moderator Staff Member

12th of when for the lurkers not willing to read 140+ posts?