What's new

Manc meet 06th Feb

Ok chaps, we need to decide fast if we want a raffle, I have a load of gear to donate but thought it might be better to organise a raffle in advance where we list the stuff, split it into prizes and do a 'big' prize to put on here to raise more money. That way we would get our own little raffle to do at a future meet and have another on POTV. At the city centre meet we had a shit load of gear spread over the table and it was fucking freezing waiting for all the numbers to come up (you had to be there, with frostbite on your extremities, to understand), not that that matters as we are indoors this time but I still have a fear of the outdoors when it's cold, wondering if i go out will I make it home alive.

Anyway, if you want to be raffling tomorrow then we need to know sooner rather than later, comments please chaps.

And does anyone need more directions? There's a car park nearby, might be difficult to park on the street on a Saturday pm, the bus stop from Manchester or Stockport is a 1 min walk away (numbers 85, 86, and 22 are ones I can think of but there's more) and the tram stop on the didsbury line is a 5 minute walk.

And does anyone need more directions? There's a car park nearby, might be difficult to park on the street on a Saturday pm, the bus stop from Manchester or Stockport is a 1 min walk away (numbers 85, 86, and 22 are ones I can think of but there's more) and the tram stop on the didsbury line is a 5 minute walk.
Got the postcode for the car park mate? Or shall I use the post code for the pub and find from there? See you all there around 5.15-5.30 depending on what time I'm done at work

Got the postcode for the car park mate? Or shall I use the post code for the pub and find from there? See you all there around 5.15-5.30 depending on what time I'm done at work

If you look on the map on the first post, to the left of the bar you will see Whitelow Road, the car park is at the top end of the road where it stops. It's Pay n display but you could find a spot on Whitelow, Oswald or Manchester roads

Back
Top Bottom