What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc Meet 04th June

Is yer phone downstairs with Liz or upstairs with you?

It's moved on to the stage where they live on different floors? Who's got the kitchen and what about the bathroom or is there one on each floor?

More importantly, if he's upstairs how does he get to the decking?

It's moved on to the stage where they live on different floors? Who's got the kitchen and what about the bathroom or is there one on each floor?

More importantly, if he's upstairs how does he get to the decking?
She has the kitchen and the bathroom. I just sit upstairs, hungry and smelly, and look at my decking out of the window. She's actually on the decking now, sanding some garden furniture down and re-coating it. I'm sat upstairs on my PC with a bottle of rioja.

She has the kitchen and the bathroom. I just sit upstairs, hungry and smelly, and look at my decking out of the window. She's actually on the decking now, sanding some garden furniture down and re-coating it. I'm sat upstairs on my PC with a bottle of rioja.
Why are you sat on the PC ? won't she even give you a Chair ? I like your taste in wine though !!! :2thumbsup:

Just retagging @bozzer89 as he said he wasn't aware of the meet when we spoke on Saturday. And again, happy to pick up from Piccadilly if required

Right....I am without a car Saturday as Tina is out doing important stuff like shopping [emoji16]

How do I get there from Sale?

Back
Top Bottom