What's new

Manc Meet 04th June

So what time you going out tonight to the neighbors for dinner... YOU ARE PISSED.. dont deny it.. I have the evidence
She sacked it. She said "I'm not taking you anywhere in that state you fuckin mess"

I have just had a sms of his wife.... Cracker... Will post on her if there is enough interest.. Have screen shot... Piss yourself... This is the man that can drink any chunt under the table.. Yehhh Who wants to see the SMS???
Don't do it, Women tell lies. :D

Good meet today , nice charity raffle. Have to make a special thanks to @JustDave who makes the trek up from Notts for the meet...Well buddy was worth it today just to see @3dj fall off his chair in front of everybody in the pub. Sorry cant promise this every meet but JD will probably help a repeat performance.. The wanderer returned today @MrTeaTime probably only because @Jimmydids brought him along... @Tubbyengineer was his usual jolly self and especially welcome today as he brought me some juice I rather like. @craigwalsh tried to entertain @3dj for some time but you cant look at that barntet for too long without medical attention..
£70 to Christies Hospital Charity, and a raised glass to the unsung forum mods who do a lot and get little reward, @Rob .
But not to whoever replaced the ios app to the utterly useless one we have now....
Gentlemen, Always a pleasure..and looking forward to the next.. BUT please can somebody else take responsibility for you know who next time??? One very irate taxi driver in Manchester now..

Don't do it, Women tell lies. :D
Like yours " I will drink anybody under the table on spirits" I didnt realise you wanted to drink under the actual table and not sit at it....

Back
Top Bottom