What's new

Manc July Meet

yes nearest train is stockport... 5 mins in a taxi from there.. follow the female shouting and u wont go too far wrong to @3dj house...

And ignore the testicles nailed to the front door. They used to belong to @3dj and are a reminder to him to behave himself. Everyone else SHOULD be ok....

And ignore the testicles nailed to the front door. They used to belong to @3dj and are a reminder to him to behave himself. Everyone else SHOULD be ok....
Lol.
I am under strict instructions off the lion tamer to behave myself on said day. And I will do. With no bollocks. :D

Sorry folks I'm in the lakes that weekend, look forward to seeing some impressive decking/vape photos!

Decking meet bump.
Come on guys, the more the merrier.

The forecast is for rain, a bit more rain and some rain thrown in for good measure. Snog, marry, avoid? (Postpone, go ahead, cancel)

The forecast is for rain, a bit more rain and some rain thrown in for good measure. Snog, marry, avoid? (Postpone, go ahead, cancel)
hes bought a gazebo for the decking so its on..All drinks have been bought but there seems to be an alarming amount of wine for you know who..
You still got that cattle prod to hand???

Back
Top Bottom