What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc July Meet

Did you enjoy your holiday though? And where did you go? Strangeways? :D

San Sebastián and Bilbao, very nice indeed. When are you off for your annual trip to Butlins? Which one is it this year?

As some are aware the is a bit of decking in Bredbury, near stockport. which may have been mentioned in a previous meeting. Now mrs 3dj has confirmed that we are all welcome in July. There is also an offer of accommodation for apes coming from further afield , JustDave in particular..
I was volunteered for the catering side of things so I promise a good spread. @puffinclouds has no excuse now with the promise of Italian cuisine (youve had 1% insight so far) and a bed... @Huggett also.
Mrs 3dj just wants to know the date so plans can be made...Shipping the drunk to Spain is her first priority I imagine.
So is the 16th of July ok for everybody? Its 4 weeks after the last one...
Feed back asap pls so I can let Mrs 3dj know as she is a pretty busy person looking after haircut 24/7

EDIT 16TH JULY

@city461 @MrTeaTime @JustDave @daz_app @Jimmydids @bozzer89 @Tubbyengineer @pixelhazard @HAZZA1962 @seej @Mark @karmasupra @paulcon @3dj @puffinclouds @Mawsley @Gonloopy @razz1979 @craigwalsh @dannyjayjay @dylanjcain @Huggett @franksy @dingle13
OK, should be able to make the 16th...

16th is my local-ish meet in Derby, so I won't be able to do it. Sorry guys.

I'm double booked on the 16th but will be able to be there till 6 or 7pm, things might change

16th is ok with me. Is it Stockport area still? Especially for trains I'm thinking

16th is ok with me. Is it Stockport area still? Especially for trains I'm thinking
yes nearest train is stockport... 5 mins in a taxi from there.. follow the female shouting and u wont go too far wrong to @3dj house...

yes nearest train is stockport... 5 mins in a taxi from there.. follow the female shouting and u wont go too far wrong to @3dj house...

Don't Stockport women do nothing but shout? Or is that just following the womanly hair that is @3dj

Back
Top Bottom