What's new

Manc July Meet

city461

Legend
As some are aware the is a bit of decking in Bredbury, near stockport. which may have been mentioned in a previous meeting. Now mrs 3dj has confirmed that we are all welcome in July. There is also an offer of accommodation for apes coming from further afield , JustDave in particular..
I was volunteered for the catering side of things so I promise a good spread. @puffinclouds has no excuse now with the promise of Italian cuisine (youve had 1% insight so far) and a bed... @Huggett also.
Mrs 3dj just wants to know the date so plans can be made...Shipping the drunk to Spain is her first priority I imagine.
So is the 16th of July ok for everybody? Its 4 weeks after the last one...
Feed back asap pls so I can let Mrs 3dj know as she is a pretty busy person looking after haircut 24/7

EDIT 16TH JULY

@city461 @MrTeaTime @JustDave @daz_app @Jimmydids @bozzer89 @Tubbyengineer @pixelhazard @HAZZA1962 @seej @Mark @karmasupra @paulcon @3dj @puffinclouds @Mawsley @Gonloopy @razz1979 @craigwalsh @dannyjayjay @dylanjcain @Huggett @franksy @dingle13 @JaeJay @tim_b @challoner89

Last edited:
If this is a Saturday then I'm up for it as long as it's easy via trains...

That's if you don't mind any newbies 'gatecrashing' so to speak, manny isn't far from me

@city461
The lion tamer (Liz) has just said something about the 16th. She said she mentioned that date when she text you.

If this is a Saturday then I'm up for it as long as it's easy via trains...

That's if you don't mind any newbies 'gatecrashing' so to speak, manny isn't far from me
You're more than welcome mate. :D

Back from hols and hadn't heard anything so had a look in here and find this thread, shouldn't I have had a notification? This fucking app update is bollocks

Back from hols and hadn't heard anything so had a look in here and find this thread, shouldn't I have had a notification? This fucking app update is bollocks
Did you enjoy your holiday though? And where did you go? Strangeways? :D

Back
Top Bottom