What's new

Ecig Vendors in Liverpool

Am going too be visiting Vape Anywhere tomorrow so we shall see what it is like might even be able to pick my MVP V2 and iClear 30b up from there.
Either way I shall get back on here after I have been and give my first impressions and what they sell.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

There is/was one in Kirkby In Shops, which is where I got my 2nd and 3rd Egos, both decent quality (and the 2nd was a Twist & discounted to the price I'd paid for the basic 900mAh). The didn't have much beyond that and CE4s (possibly the odd Protank). However, the In Shops are under threat, so not sure how long they'll be there (if they still are).

There's a decent little unit in Birkenhead indoor market. The chap wasn't too familiar with much 3rd gen gear, but again they had a wide range of egos and CE4s and also a fairly wide selection of juices - I bought a few Hangsen from him.

The guys in the inshops are now in the market - if it really counts as a market anymore.
Got my first ego from them and my MVP and will be buying a mech from them once they get the right atties in.

Dead friendly and helpful although I've only found one juice from them that I like so far.

I believe they also have a shop in skem.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ahh - is the new market open now?
Lol. I really should check it out more often, seeing as I work round the corner

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

There are two new shops in Prescot. One in the shopping centre and one in the high street. Not been to either yet as work gets in the way!

Sound I will see about getting up there to have a look at them, cheers for the heads up

Sent from my XT1032 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Dr Hermans is the shop on Bold Street Liverpool. The guys in there are great, knowledgable and very helpful. Ive been to Rojeans too in Gostins Arcade on Hanover Street. The chap in there is awesome. Really knowledgable, and helped me in a crisis with an 'O' ring.

There's a newish Liberty Flights on Bold Street, but all they do is juices & ego starter kits. Waste of prime real estate. Dr Herman's is on the other side of the road. It's a headshop, but they know their stuff on PVs too.

Provapours in prescot high street , brilliant shop defo get down there he's stocking mesh mods , vtrs , hana modz alsorts nice juice aswell 70vg 3 for £10

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom