What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

We'd be up for a lift please...........be a change to be able to have a drink!!

No worries dude....drop me a pm later in the week with your addy and mob number and we'll arrange a pick up time :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I have a little bit of a suprise for those of us going to the Bolton meet :)

;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I have a little bit of a suprise for those of us going to the Bolton meet :)

;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Oooh do tell! I keep shitting myself, its only 5 days away and I dont have a point of contact to "meet up" outside since Mark wont be there. I HATE social situations. Badly, until Im drunkish. I mean like, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Heh, me too kms. I'll be on my own, won't know a soul, and am usually awful in social situations. I'm hoping the vaping bond will get me through :)

Im pretty sure I will be coming along as I only live 5 miles away it would be rude not too.
Im like KMS, i hate walking into a pub on my own, especially when you dont know what the people you are meeting look like!
Is it just in the pub itself or a room upstairs or something?
Ill be bringing a couple of bottles of concentrate im not keen on if any one wants to try them.
Dave

Im pretty sure I will be coming along as I only live 5 miles away it would be rude not too.
Im like KMS, i hate walking into a pub on my own, especially when you dont know what the people you are meeting look like!
Is it just in the pub itself or a room upstairs or something?
Ill be bringing a couple of bottles of concentrate im not keen on if any one wants to try them.
Dave

Its downstairs, last time we were off in the corner to the right when you walk in through the door in the car park :)

It's always been think of mine, I just hate going anywhere on my own.

Oooh do tell! I keep shitting myself, its only 5 days away and I dont have a point of contact to "meet up" outside since Mark wont be there. I HATE social situations. Badly, until Im drunkish. I mean like, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Megs...drop me a pm with your mob number and i'll meet u on the way in.... :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom