What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

I Don't know why KMS doesn't like being Photographed!!! I think she looks Lovely!!!

Attachments

• adf977de2171282dce.jpg
    adf977de2171282dce.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 117
You knew it was coming didn't you!!!:thumbup:

I do have to admit that I am very thankful and grateful you lot respect my wish not to be pinned up on the forum :) It wasn't so long ago a mod maker from another forum used an old photo of me to pretty much make fun of me, spread it all over google+ chats...annoying... and kind of just made me feel pretty bad about myself in general. As it stands I have confidence/self esteem issues anyways :D But I'm getting better :P I DID walk into the pub on my own! :) I don't want another repeat of that photo incident and can't thank you guys enough for respecting my request :D

PS that sexy photo of me is now my profile pic though :D

I do have to admit that I am very thankful and grateful you lot respect my wish not to be pinned up on the forum :) It wasn't so long ago a mod maker from another forum used an old photo of me to pretty much make fun of me, spread it all over google+ chats...annoying... and kind of just made me feel pretty bad about myself in general. As it stands I have confidence/self esteem issues anyways :D But I'm getting better :P I DID walk into the pub on my own! :) I don't want another repeat of that photo incident and can't thank you guys enough for respecting my request :D

Megs....your as pretty as a picture, and fantastic company to boot :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I was going to Pixillate you but it turns out to be more complicated than my poor abused brain can stand today, so I just cut around you. If you dont want to be shown then you wont be, simple respect for peoples wishes...

Back
Top Bottom