What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

Okies, gone through the footage, and after removing KMS at her request I've got a minute or so of footage, Sorry, I was too busy enjoying myself...:P:P

Well....just got in from dropping off @CharlieMD and mr and mrs @whipitup ;) and what a top top night it was, and met some great people who i know will be friends for life now :)

@KulrMeStoopid megan is fantastic and you would not believe the lengths that young lady does to on our behalf to keep this place running as smoothly as it does. She is also one of the most awesome people who you could wish to meet......

and guys..... @Liath is a babe :D happy 30th!!!!!!

mr and mrs @Roadhoguk are great, and it was strange meeting people who you watch on youtube in the flesh!

but a special mention has got to go to "my brother from another mother" @AndyC1971 ;) its rare that i meet anyone, let alone someone on an internet forum who i connect with on so many different levels....the man is simply awesome.....a real genuine guy, who i could have chatted to and chewed the fat over with all night, Andy my friend it was an absolute pleasure to have met you dude......god, im welling up here....hang on...... *composes himself* *deep breath, be strong....and exhale* :D seriously though the man is a legend :D

theres lots of people who i havent mentioned, but to all of you, thank you for a great night.....looking forward to the next one!!!!

Nope mate......seriously the pleasure was all mine. You sir are a complete legend, even though you have that accent. Oooooiiiiiiii Slaaaaaaaaaag, not on my manor! If they ever remake The Sweeney, you will have the starring role! :lol1:

Twas great seeing all you loonies,,erm fellow Vapers again :) , finally left at around 12:30 (last ones out) and had a celebratory Kebab for a damn good evening.

I love the vapemeet threads cos you get to see what everybody looks like :)
Liath is a babe! :lovesign:

Nope mate......seriously the pleasure was all mine. You sir are a complete legend, even though you have that accent. Oooooiiiiiiii Slaaaaaaaaaag, not on my manor! If they ever remake The Sweeney, you will have the starring role! :lol1:

:)

One of my favourite lines from the sweeny is....

"Put yer knickers on love and make us a cuppa tea.....theres a good girl"

Now that is proper "metrosexual" thinking that, and us just as relevent now as it was in the 70's

The ladies love a bit of that..... ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

And how good is powwow sauce!!! I NEED some of that in my life!

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom