What's new

Butfest Report

OK, so a couple of Video commentaries for everyone - First On Jerry's cooking...

And then a general message from some of the Manc meet team...

Believe it or not Steve, I actually have a MC Hammer costume. I bought it a few years ago for a fancy dress party.
I'm gonna see if Jerry will wear it at the next meet.

We did have a very good time, these people are solid gold :love:
Back at you on this one. It was an absolute pleasure seeing you and the gang. Your dad was funny as fuck. Now I know where you get your humour from. We've got to do this again. But with no fairies.

Back at you on this one. It was an absolute pleasure seeing you and the gang. Your dad was funny as fuck. Now I know where you get your humour from. We've got to do this again. But with no fairies.

Agreed Duncan, once the silly season is over and my liver has recovered.

Agreed Duncan, once the silly season is over and my liver has recovered.
Silly season is 365 days a year for me, so that is meaningless. Apart from a leap year when I have a day off.

Believe it or not Steve, I actually have a MC Hammer costume. I bought it a few years ago for a fancy dress party.
I'm gonna see if Jerry will wear it at the next meet.
And I still wont look as big a dick as you with that mop on your crust....

I am still having visions of Darren walking around Euston station with a ladies bag full of ladies underwear and stuff, and missing the train. Made me giggle that one. And I am still laughing now. Sorry Daz. :D

Also. The wife has just asked how the fuck am I going to explain my head damage to my work mates in the morning?
I can't tell them I had an argument with a fuckin fairy.
My head is a mess by the way. It looks like Mike Tyson has twatted me with a baseball bat.

It was a proper shit hole though Darren. The garden wasn't that bad, if you like big fuck off weeds.
I'm sure I caught some sort of infection off the bed. My knackers have been itchy as fuck all day.
Why do you think I slept on the floor... it looked far more comfortable and marginally cleaner :P
Forgot to put on a shout out to @daz_app for letting me share his room as well, although in hindsight a park bench may have been more comfortable and cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom