POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Butfest Report

Discussion in 'North West' started by butlerd, Jul 16, 2017.

1. SirLugg

SirLugg Legend

• Like Like x 2
  2. Vampire Vape
  3. 3dj

3dj Legend

I know London had it bad in the war with the blitz and stuff. But that shit hole we stayed in last night could of cleaned up after said bombings. I have stayed in some fucking dumps in my time, but this one gets 10/10. I can't believe there was no mirror in the bathroom!!!!! I had to brush my hair by looking at myself on the camera on my phone. And my bed only had three fucking legs.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

It was delightful. Not.

From the rather unorthodox checking in process (They only have a mobile phone number, and no front desk. You had to get the keys from a combination keysafe on the front gate....), to the outdoor seating area, (which was an old settee round the side) this is a truly 5 star "hotel"

£44 for a night in what looked like an old swingers club. Bargain.

Note to self: always check the reviews.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Komodo Vape
  6. 3dj

3dj Legend

It was a proper shit hole though Darren. The garden wasn't that bad, if you like big fuck off weeds.
    I'm sure I caught some sort of infection off the bed. My knackers have been itchy as fuck all day.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

..................... :eeek:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

Damn, you managed to catch the clap from the fairy as well as getting beaten up?...:lol1:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Badboybez

Badboybez Veteran

Sounds like a good weekend then boys.

• Like Like x 1
  10. city461

city461 Legend

He still doesnt know I put said mirror under the bed so he dindt ponce about for an hour in the morning for an hour...
    Also as @daz_app , @red5 and @dg109 will confirm Frankie and Fucking Benny`s do the worst breakfast in history.. 7 beans in a pot and a good vet would have had the bacon back on its feet again in 2 minutes... You lot were spoilt with food the day before..May I suggest eggs benedict cooked at @butlerds house next year.. If you manage to get the kitchen cleaned up by then... Sorry about the empties left lying around all over the place but if you take them down to the ali recycling centre you can get 2 weeks in Florida on the returns..

• LOL LOL x 4
  11. city461

city461 Legend

Also a big shout out to SMOK for sending their public relations manager down to the meet to have a quiet one with @Ment and myself...
    Her makeup was chipping off after the first hour and she gave a blank expression after 2 hours.. By the end of the night she was just propping the kitchen door open.. Seems some things never change..
    Please @butlerd remember to put her in Singapore post back to China sometime next month to replicate their shipping...

• LOL LOL x 3
  12. gazlynn

gazlynn Achiever

Looks like you had a great time Guy's and Gals :):):)

Good effort... Looking forwards to meeting some or all @ VF

cheers

Gaz

• Like Like x 1