What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bolton Meet Sat June 29th

I've just been asked by Andy Sutton (smoketovape) the guy organising SWOF and the cameras whether there will be karaoke as this will interfere with the audio. I've said short answer I don't know, hope not! Any clue ? EjuiceBox whipitup?

I've just been asked by Andy Sutton (smoketovape) the guy organising SWOF and the cameras whether there will be karaoke as this will interfere with the audio. I've said short answer I don't know, hope not! Any clue ? EjuiceBox whipitup?

I will find out. Think there might be a DJ. Will post back.

Mark, I plan to be there, I have spent 3 days running around to get a new car, as the last one blew up on Monday, purposely for the meet. I got it today, but a little issue, sure I can rectify it tomorrow, so 90% definate :)

@Mark, I plan to be there, I have spent 3 days running around to get a new car, as the last one blew up on Monday, purposely for the meet. I got it today, but a little issue, sure I can rectify it tomorrow, so 90% definate :)
It's the age of the train. Ask Jimmy Saville ;) oh wait...

I looked at that, but couldnt get back for work on Sunday, have to be in at 8 :lol1:

Back
Top Bottom