What's new

Attention Boltonians :)

Meg you know me well enough to know I wouldn't accept that (well apart from fletch's ebaron!)

loose plans are being made.

Hmmmmm.........Weston to Bolton via Nottingham = 262 miles. 2 paydays before said meet!! If my boss will let me have the day off, are you really up for this ZT??!!

Come on North Westerners! And anyone else who can make it. cdurkin100 do you mind just checkin with the pub that Vapers are welcome? Nothing worse than discovering Theres a problem on the night. Sounds like we will be clouding the place out but could be good business for the pub?

I will check mate but it will be 100% ok. If the beer is flowing he's cool. Plus ZT did his website so he owes us lol. I will confirm tomorrow but it won't be an issue I'm sure. :)

Well let me know, I get paid on the first and after I tax the car, I will have enough to fund the train ride at least?

Hmmmmm.........Weston to Bolton via Nottingham = 262 miles. 2 paydays before said meet!! If my boss will let me have the day off, are you really up for this ZT??!!

lol mate that's a mad drive! But cheers for the offer!

Another member close at hand is considering going tho ( Markfletcher007 ), so if you are gonna do it .. It may be cheaper/quicker for you to go straight up!

I still gotta check the diary ands kids dates yet

If I go .. I will refurbish you and meg with said cards

You defo have to come mate. We have been trying to get you up here forever!. Your welcome to stay here mate. The pub is 20 yards from our house.

Back
Top Bottom