What's new

Attention Boltonians :)

can i come promise to be a good boy :P

Trust me Carlos once you see me in real life, the idea of being a good boy will never be an issue :P

I am a fat mess:D who knows how to take a good self shot ;) to avoid all the scary bits!

woah lol, not certain of dates. be travelling up probably Tuesday 5/3 and havent decided when ill be coming home. Probably early sunday morning.Melanie is working weekdays and i have no car when im there and dont know the area. Sure we can probably do the friday or Saturday night. maybe a weekday if Mel doesnt drink lol

woah lol, not certain of dates. be travelling up probably Tuesday 5/3 and havent decided when ill be coming home. Probably early sunday morning.Melanie is working weekdays and i have no car when im there and dont know the area. Sure we can probably do the friday or Saturday night. maybe a weekday if Mel doesnt drink lol

Friday would be good for me :) and We dont know the area, but have a car so we can pick you up :P

I can pick you up if you want Mark, it's only 10 mins from me Bradshaw. Anyway let us know when.

Back
Top Bottom