What's new

13th May Manc Meet.. The retirement do

I can't make this one but I have a question, why is it the Retirement do ?
I could be wrong here, but I think it has something to do with Jerry organising a meet every month while the rest of us sit back and do fuck all about it. Hats off to him for organising all the past meets. Top man.
I have only ever organised one meet. "the decking meet" Which was a good do. I might organise another meet soon at mine. I am going to call it "the shitter glitter falling over on the patio whilst full of JD with one slipper on meet"
Unless @Greebo comes, then I'll have to exclude the shitter glitter.

I could be wrong here, but I think it has something to do with Jerry organising a meet every month while the rest of us sit back and do fuck all about it. Hats off to him for organising all the past meets. Top man.
I have only ever organised one meet. "the decking meet" Which was a good do. I might organise another meet soon at mine. I am going to call it "the shitter glitter falling over on the patio whilst full of JD with one slipper on meet"
Unless @Greebo comes, then I'll have to exclude the shitter glitter.
Well it is probably a ball ache.

Wish it was closer so a southern fairy like me could make it, I will try at some point but got a party to attend on the 13th, maybe next time when I fancy a 5 hr drive to meet all you lovely folk lol [emoji3]
Edit get my hols out the way, me and the Mrs will come up book a hotel for the night at one of the meets [emoji5]

I have moved mountains and toppled Gods to do this, and the result is I shall be there.

Wish it was closer so a southern fairy like me could make it, I will try at some point but got a party to attend on the 13th, maybe next time when I fancy a 5 hr drive to meet all you lovely folk lol [emoji3]
Edit get my hols out the way, me and the Mrs will come up book a hotel for the night at one of the meets [emoji5]
Stay over..... proper party then.. we can put you up...

I have moved mountains and toppled Gods to do this, and the result is I shall be there.
Well its arrived already... Weather will be fine on the balcony as its due to be 17 deg and pink drinks 6 deg so should be just dandy as the flag waving, hamburger eating ,have a nice day chunts across the pond say.
What time you due in daryl? will meet you at the station...
@Tubbyengineer @daz_app usual time for you gents?
@red5 ?? @craigwalsh saw your post , thanks... @Greebo ? you about? bringing the Zero for you?

The good news is that @3dj is sharing a cell on the costa del gringo for 2 weeks so it will be a politically correct meet and Tyson Fury feels its safe to attend without somebody head butting his knee caps again..
See you there gents...

@butlerd got your stuff ready ... and the vodka.. Nasdrovia

Well its arrived already... Weather will be fine on the balcony as its due to be 17 deg and pink drinks 6 deg so should be just dandy as the flag waving, hamburger eating ,have a nice day chunts across the pond say.
What time you due in daryl? will meet you at the station...
@Tubbyengineer @daz_app usual time for you gents?
@red5 ?? @craigwalsh saw your post , thanks... @Greebo ? you about? bringing the Zero for you?

The good news is that @3dj is sharing a cell on the costa del gringo for 2 weeks so it will be a politically correct meet and Tyson Fury feels its safe to attend without somebody head butting his knee caps again..
See you there gents...

@butlerd got your stuff ready ... and the vodka.. Nasdrovia

I wish I could be there but I'm working tomorrow :(. Feel free to pm me with your Paypal details & price though & I will send you the money. I shall miss you nutters tomorrow although I can safely say I will get my fair share of nutters coming into the shop tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom