What's new

13th May Manc Meet.. The retirement do

city461

Legend
Well lots are away and earlier dates were difficult to sort out this time but 13th of May seems middle ground for everybody...
Usual venue , usual format, in fact usual everything...
On the good side the Manager of the venue spoke to me last weekend about the fire alarm incident and commented that it had never happend before...I carefully placed the blame on the smoker on the balcony and it was generally accepted.
Please tag anybody that you might think that might want to join the carnage and since tagging is spasmodic at best sometimes let me know if you didnt see this, if that makes sense..
TAG AWAY GENTS and LADY....

@3dj @HAZZA1962 @daz_app @Tubbyengineer @dg109 @Greebo @red5 @craigwalsh @butlerd

Finally got rid of my man flu after 3 weeks feeling generally sh1t so I should make it this time.. unless I catch something else in the mean time.

I'm pissing myself that Paul was the scapegoat. Now I'm back at work I'm working on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. Daren't take the piss & ask for time off yet while I'm still new at the job. That'll come later. ;)

I'm in Malaga from the 10th for 2 weeks, so I'm gonna miss this one.
Thank fuck. :D

I'm pissing myself that Paul was the scapegoat. Now I'm back at work I'm working on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. Daren't take the piss & ask for time off yet while I'm still new at the job. That'll come later. ;)
Yep Sorry. Parker got the blame, but we all know it was the chimp fighter that set it off...

I can't make this one but I have a question, why is it the Retirement do ?

Back
Top Bottom