What's new

Where to buy locally?

Two shops in Sunderland. One in hylton road and one in the Galleries.

There's also aguavape in hartlepool. It's based in the indoor market bit of that large shopping centre.

Last edited:
The one in Hylton Road is a Flavourvapour franchise the one in the Galleries is called Egiggy.

Both have basic ego batteries/various clearomizers and a selection of juices

Neither is very cheap compared to online but the one in the galleries has the larger range of juices and is also open on a Sunday

Its in the 'in shops' part of the galleries. Their own brand orange tic tac is nice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm the same mate any in middlesbrough area thanks

In The Boro there is, I believe a place in the Dundas Arcade.

If not, there is a place in the Shambles Market hall in Stockton.

Both are from the same "company" if you want to call it that. Usual line up of eGo, clearo's and liquids. Not tried much but nice to know it is there.

Teesside Exile here.

There is 1 in dundas also a good 1 in thornaby in the inn shops just thought might been few more in area

the thornaby store is awesome. great bunch of guys working there, always happy to help. www.massvapour.com not everything they have in store in advertised online so its always worth giving them a bell by email via their website or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MassVapour?fref=ts

they just started doing their own branded liquid to go along with the cybercigs and liqua stuff they still sell (id reccomend the mass vapour newzealand peach and the watermelon...very nice. there is also an e-ciggy store in dundas arcade in middlesbrough. havent been there myself but a mate of mine says its ok. but i urge you to give massvapour a try. all brands of liquid are 3 for £10, come in 10ml with a good selection available. recently purchased a kanger unitank and innokin iclear 30s there, service was awesome and ive been buying all my liquid there for some time now

jim

Back
Top Bottom