What's new

Pubs & Clubs who let you vape

Azrael_Fallen

Achiever
Thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a list of some of these places.

I know Tilly's in Newcastle were fine with me vaping in there yesterday, sat next to the open door out of courtesy but they were fine with me being inside. Nice place too, that place may bankrupt me faster then shinyitis

The Sun Inn in Stockton-on-Tees is fine and also has the best pint on Bass in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

JustDave

My wifes from stocton-on-tees... Her mum and rest of her family still live there ie; stocton/thornaby/bluehall and another part i can't remember

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a list of some of these places.

I know Tilly's in Newcastle were fine with me vaping in there yesterday, sat next to the open door out of courtesy but they were fine with me being inside. Nice place too, that place may bankrupt me faster then shinyitis

is that the one up on westgate road?

i always vape outside never bother indoors, except this random club in manchester i stumbled into once. they were cool with it.

Yeah, the one on the corner next to the theatre, asked them first and they were fine with it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The New Inn, Thornton, Bradford. Nice real ale pub.
I asked once if they had a policy on vaping, the reply was not really but everyone else does so I don't see a problem. It is so much not a problem that they are happy for me to vape sat at the bar.

Two venues in SEAHAM, SR7 to add to the list.

THE MILL PUBLIC HOUSE
----------------------------
Address: Stockton Road, Seaham, County Durham SR7 0HP
Phone:0191 513 1908

Its a lovely pub with pool tables and football on the TV. Landlady is friendly and children are welcome. Its also located near to a very good activity park, so if you visit, you can bring your kids, there's plenty of things for them to do.

SEAHAM RED STAR FOOTBALL CLUB
-----------------------------------------

Stockton Road, Seaham, County Durham SR7 0HP.
www.seahamredstarfc.com

Located near to the Mill P/H and adventure play park, the Seaham Red Star have a club house, TV and welcome vapers anywhere in the ground. I have to disclose that I'm on the committee for the Red Star so there is a little bias in this recommendation! But why not come along for the match, visit the club house and vape until your hearts content! You'll be made very welcome!

There's a vaping cafe on the borough road round the corner from the bus station here in middlesbrough.

Back
Top Bottom