What's new

NEES Meet 29th June at South Shields

Cat

Firstly, my thanks to the POTV for welcoming me as a member of your forum.

These NEES meets are proving so popular, we are holding another, the 2nd this year, at the Sundial on the South Shields seafront.
So lots of B & Bs and hotels at reasonable rates.
screenshot_1002_zps5db1a08e.jpg

The VTTV team will be there around lunchtime, and we can stay till closing..

Please add your name to this list if you are coming, that way we have a clue as to how much space we will need in this lovely vape friendly pub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cat! Can you post it up in the Calender too? Thanks and welcome to the planet!

Hi Guys, and thanks for the welcome, and a special secret hug for Andy... dont tell anyone... (((( Andy ))))

I dont seem to have the ability to add an event to the calendar, but knowing me, Im just too blind to see it..

Due to popular demand we have moved to a bigger and better venue. We now will be holding the NEES meet at the New Crown Pub, Mowbray Road, NE33 3NG. South Shields. Same Time Same Date 29th June at 12 starting till closing link to the website attached http://www.newcrownhotelpub.co.uk/

URGENT

Due to the amazing response to the invitation to join us for the NEES meet, we have had to move the venue to a bigger hotel !

View attachment 219415ddc1fb2a-b5f4-afc4-8dc8-33918d7d9e4f.jpg

The New Crown
Mowbray Road
South Shields
NE33 3NG
http://www.newcrownhotelpub.co.uk

We do apologise for the short notice, but we really did not expect the responses to be so big.....:)

It turned out to be a fantastic day ! the sun shone, the sea breeze was warm, and there was lots of vapour, kit and lovely people. If you were there, I would just like to say a great big thank you for making the day such a success, best NEES meet yet !

Can't wait for the next one..

couldnt attend this year as it falls on my wedding anniversary and although the wife approves of me vaping , spending our anniversary at a vape meet was a step too far . maybe next year i can pull her around :P

Back
Top Bottom