What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yellowbellys

Retired now from Leics to near SkegVegas.
It's getting busy as the caravan sites reopen.
Will check out that B& M in Louth, thanks for the tip.

Yellowbelly? I've learned a new term of abuse/endearment. I will use it wisely. Seriously though, never heard of that term before.

Been in Lincolnshire 3 years now and my son was born here at boston,ex oxfordshire for me and never going back,only 12 miles from the coast it makes great day's out for the kids on school holidays

Market Rasen, but I moved up from Norfolk about 8 years ago.
My two youngest were born at the County Hospital (where I am right now at work)

Yellowbelly? I've learned a new term of abuse/endearment. I will use it wisely. Seriously though, never heard of that term before.

There's apparently a few theories as to where the label Yellowbelly came from and nobody seems to know exactly for sure.

One of the most plausible explanations is that it's a reference to the uniforms worn by military regiments from Lincs.There are other, more obscure theories but a lot of them sound "not reeet shaaarp" to me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom