What's new

Stoke vapers?

purpleoptic

Postman
How many vapers are there currently in Stoke area? I've seen one or two people vaping when I've been out and about but how many members from here are from stoke and if theres enough who fancies doing a meet up?

How many vapers are there currently in Stoke area? I've seen one or two people vaping when I've been out and about but how many members from here are from stoke and if theres enough who fancies doing a meet up?

Better late than never lol.
I'm in Stoke. Must be plenty of vapers, there's enough shops and stalls here, including a vape café in Hanley!.

Reporting for duty sir! Newcastle vaper here. Elegant vapours would be a good place for a meet up once they have sorted the cafe out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I spot a lot of ego users, but I rarely see anyone with mods etc...but they must be about somewhere!

Reporting for duty sir! Newcastle vaper here. Elegant vapours would be a good place for a meet up once they have sorted the cafe out.

It's a small world I'm in newcastle myself :P Nice to see I'm not the only vaper in these parts :grin2:

Excellent! While I was at Vapefest, I met up with a chap from Leek and we discussed setting up a mini meet up. Interested?

Alive and kicking here in Newcastle, i am generally in https://www.elegantvapour.co.uk/ picking up review devices from Phil for my YouTube channel which is accessible via my signature, i am more often found on AAEC forum but have just started to look over on this forum too, i will be helping out at elegantvapour to get the vape lounge up and running as soon as possible and it would be a great place to have a vape meet imo, cheers peeps

Back
Top Bottom