What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shops in Leicester that sell kanthal

Stealthvape will deliver next day if you order early.

You might find some Leicester embers to help you if you are really desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Stealthvape will deliver next day if you order early.

You might find some Leicester embers to help you if you are really desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks, I just ordered from stealthvape, it'll only be an extra day I suppose

Are there any? I can't really wait until it would arrive from stealthvape :(

what area will you be in around 6oclock tomorrow evening?
heres the deal, i am heading to birmingham after work. i may be getting a lift to nuneaton, but that lift was off sick today.
if i cant get a lift i will be catching a bus from coalville to leicester at 5pm to get to leicester around 6pm and then darting to the train station.

if any of that works for you i am more than happy to sort you out mate.

Last edited:
what area will you be in around 6oclock tomorrow evening?
heres the deal, i am heading to birmingham after work. i may be getting a lift to nuneaton, but that lift was off sick today.
if i cant get a lift i will be catching a bus from coalville to leicester at 5pm to get to leicester around 6pm and then darting to the train station.

if any of that works for you i am more than happy to sort you out mate.

thanks for the offer mate I really appreciate it, but I won't be able to make it to the train station, I'll just wait the extra day until my stuff from stealthvape arrives, but again thankyou :)

thanks for the offer mate I really appreciate it, but I won't be able to make it to the train station, I'll just wait the extra day until my stuff from stealthvape arrives, but again thankyou :)

ok mate not a problem. if i wasnt going to brum i would be able to meet you somewhere that suited.

The rumours are true, get to us before midday and your order will go out the same day and providing RM are playing ball be with you next day. We often get orders received after out cut off out that day too ;)

Back
Top Bottom