What's new

Planning a Nottingham vape meet...

25th is a far better date for me to come up, fwiw...providing I can convince the chauffeur to run the round trip.

Whatever date you decide, picking one as soon as would help immensely.

I may be able to make this event being in a town centre.
As soon as a date is confirmed, I can check on the availability of coaches and accommodation.
Will it be an all day event or evening only ?

I may be able to make this event being in a town centre.
As soon as a date is confirmed, I can check on the availability of coaches and accommodation.
Will it be an all day event or evening only ?

I'd have said evening only because @JustDave wasn't known as "two-pints" for nothing.

...But having seen him drink like a fish this weekend, and me getting light-headed on a single bottle, maybe it'll only be me turning up for the evening.

The reason I asked is I could come down for an afternoon/early evening meet/pissup and sleep it off on the coach/train home and use the money saved on hotel costs and spend it on vape gear :)

Ok chaps it looks like I’m not going to find out until Thursday at the earliest but the signs aren’t good. If flights are cancelled then the weekend I’ll be moving the trip to is the bank holiday weekend which is the 25th so assume I won’t be there. I can arrange the manabush thing with @ZT for another time.

Back
Top Bottom