What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Planning a Nottingham vape meet...

If he's in Ikea he'll never make his way out. I think they'll find Lord Lucan in there one day.
The payday fairy has been so I'll be up tomorrow afternoon about 1.30ish!I need some advice about what's going to be good to go with the stuff I won on the newbie competition on here. [emoji6][emoji106]

The payday fairy has been so I'll be up tomorrow afternoon about 1.30ish!I need some advice about what's going to be good to go with the stuff I won on the newbie competition on here. [emoji6][emoji106]

Bring it on up mate. Can give you a hand. @Huggett said @JustDave was heading up tomorrow aswell. Any idea on time Dave?

I can nip up around 1 for an hour or two.

Bring it on up mate. Can give you a hand. @Huggett said @JustDave was heading up tomorrow aswell. Any idea on time Dave?

I can nip up around 1 for an hour or two.
Good stuff, much appreciated! Feeling so much better since I gave up the stinkies, so looking forward to my new hobby (bit by bit obviously!)

Good stuff, much appreciated! Feeling so much better since I gave up the stinkies, so looking forward to my new hobby (bit by bit obviously!)

You will do mate. I noticed the benefit within a few days, now wouldn't even dream of lighting a cigarette, prefer vaping so much more.

Try not to get sucked into the shinyitis! Can cost you an absolute fortune, find what you like and run with that. Took me years to find what I like most, now avoid buying shiny things.

Can’t make it now unfortunately. Had to change my shifts to help someone out so it has put an end to that idea.

Ah no worries mate. Sure will catch up some time soon. I owe you a beer (or liquid, your choice ;)) for those bottles bud.

You will do mate. I noticed the benefit within a few days, now wouldn't even dream of lighting a cigarette, prefer vaping so much more.

Try not to get sucked into the shinyitis! Can cost you an absolute fortune, find what you like and run with that. Took me years to find what I like most, now avoid buying shiny things.

Ah no worries mate. Sure will catch up some time soon. I owe you a beer (or liquid, your choice ;)) for those bottles bud.
Good advice with me tbh because I am a bit of a magpie when it comes to new stuff. It'll be good to put faces to names!

I may be going back to work in Italy for a year in a few weeks, and I know from looking in the vape shops when I was there before it's wall to wall Smok, which people warned me off even before I joined the planet.

Soooo, what I'd like is something that'll keep me happy until I get back without buying so much that it'll use up my baggage allowance on the plane!

I had considered using the recommended suppliers on here (including the Chinese ones) but the Italian postal system takes an eternity for national post, never mind international stuff.

So, as I'm a newbie it's definitely better for me to go to a B&M shop and get some help from someone infinitely more up on this stuff than me!

Good advice with me tbh because I am a bit of a magpie when it comes to new stuff. It'll be good to put faces to names!

I may be going back to work in Italy for a year in a few weeks, and I know from looking in the vape shops when I was there before it's wall to wall Smok, which people warned me off even before I joined the planet.

Soooo, what I'd like is something that'll keep me happy until I get back without buying so much that it'll use up my baggage allowance on the plane!

I had considered using the recommended suppliers on here (including the Chinese ones) but the Italian postal system takes an eternity for national post, never mind international stuff.

So, as I'm a newbie it's definitely better for me to go to a B&M shop and get some help from someone infinitely more up on this stuff than me!

We can give you some pointers mate, between me and Ash know enough to get by!

Ive been told vape kit in Italy can be quite expensive aswell compared to the UK so your plan of getting it here then heading over is a good call... Though there are some very very very good mod makers in Italy... ;).

Ordering from FastTech is a good option if getting it delivered to UK. UK EPacket delivery costs about £1 and majority of time it's here within a week from China. We will give you a few good places to look though mate and you can go from there.

Back
Top Bottom