3. ianleeds
4. Nanook
5. tootingyoda
6. Daz App
7. JustDave
8. Chris K
9. Huggett +1

Oh bugger !
I have bought my train tickets for the 25th/26th and now a rail unions have announced they are going on strike

Premier Ecigs
Oh bugger !
I have bought my train tickets for the 25th/26th and now a rail unions have announced they are going on strike

Could still be cancelled and if not your tickets will be valid on alternative routes.

My guess would be Leeds-Sheffield-Nottingham via Transpenine and East Midlands Trains.

Will take a bit longer but you should still be fine.

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
are they running no trains at all or just a few
This statement is from the Northern Rail website
" The RMT has announced a further three days of strikes – 25 August, 1 September and 8 September – which will impact on our services.
We are concentrating our efforts on running as many services as possible to keep our customers moving and will publish more details on this page as soon as we have them.
On strike days Northern is only able to operate a limited service. For example, on weekday strikes, the majority of available trains typically operate between 7am and 7pm, with many last trains leaving before 7pm. During these hours, the overall number of trains running are significantly reduced, with around 40 per cent of the usual number of services in operation. These trains, and any replacement buses we run, are usually very busy. Therefore we ask our customers to carefully consider whether their journey is necessary "
In other words, turn up at the station and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom