What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nottingham Vape Expo #3

AntSneath

Initiate
Hi folks,

It's nearly that time again!
We will be hosting our 3rd expo event this year on 23rd September at Fusion Vape Lounge in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire.

The event is completely FREE to attend, no tickets are required!

This time around we have a bunch of new exhibitors! We will also have a professional coil builder on-hand to build whatever you desire!

The event will be on Saturday 23rd September from 1200 'til 1800 (finishing time isn't strict, you're welcome to stay late for a drink with us).

We will also be hosting a massive raffle on the day with prizes provided by our exhibitors. The raffle is 100% FREE to take part in.

More details can be found on our website:
https://www.fusionvapelounge.co.uk/expo3

We look forward to seeing you on the day! :D

Here is the list of current vendors:
- T-Juice
- 13 Sins
- Halcyon Haze
- Rude Oil
- Sub Ohm Magazine
- Senior Vape
- Premier E-Cigs
- Vapouround
- Golden Gate Liquids
- Drip Tips by Big
- Fusion Haze
- Crystal Cloudz
- Nautical Vapes
- Cloud 57
- Vapours Oven
- VapeGB
- Fogstar
- Vape Skwad
- Suicide Mods
- Pyramid Vapours
- Riot Squad

You can also get updates via the Facebook event page:

FULL_LIST.png

I think I'll go and I would like to some apes so... any plans for the after-party???:happy guys:

I think I'll go and I would like to some apes so... any plans for the after-party???:happy guys:

The after party will be a bunch of us sat around chatting, we'll probably get a big Chinese or something for everyone. You're welcome to come and chill with us after if you like :)

The after party will be a bunch of us sat around chatting, we'll probably get a big Chinese or something for everyone. You're welcome to come and chill with us after if you like :)
That sounds like fun, thank you:)

Back
Top Bottom